How Interesting and Wide Is the World of a Content Writer

 Facebook is my best time pass . Through it, I find the world closer to me in different ways. Whether getting updates of my dear regarding their activities, exploring different places, recipes or anything. 

 Like this I came across an advertisement of CONTENT VIDHYA 6 days Session




Motivation to Join This Workshop

I love writing on Facebook , WhatsApp or Instagram.

Mostly random topics from my experience . 

As per others' opinions, people find my writing interesting. 


So an idea came to mind for joining this writing workshop.  Adding some improvisation in my writing capability.

Secondly, nowadays I have too much free time. Looking for some quality engagement.

And learning new things is always  good. 

Also learning has no age bar.


First Step.

Doing registration in the course was an easy process.  Immediately I was added to a WhatsApp group. Where I got clear class related instructions throughout the course. 


I would say hats off to the back office supporter team. They gave solutions to any kind of issue. 

Finally when the session started, Uma Madhavi  appeared on screen. 

My all doubts vanished.

Her gestures were so calm & simple that I felt very comfortable.

Her way of explaining was clear .


My Takes From The Class

Each class was very interesting. When I started attending the session, I didn't know much about the content writing world.  

The first rule which clicked me is ‘keep the language simple.’

Because heavy vocabularies are good to read but not easy for everyone to understand.

And when we are writing for others then the content should easily


Awesome Experience

On Day 1  a thousand butterflies flew in my stomach.

Being a middle aged lady, since a long time I haven't joined any course or so.

So many questions came to mind. 

Specially the deadliest one ….. Will I be able to understand the lessons ?

But a thrill to do something kept me pushing, convey my idea to the readers. 

Today, after 6 days I know about the techniques for writing 

  • A blog
  • Copywriting   ... etc


At the  end I would recommend  waking up the writer in you. 

Explore this wonderful learning process.

Play with words and express your ideas and imaginations to the vast number of readers. 

Join content vidhya



 

                                       Image credit - Shutterstock


If you find my experience interesting do comment and like my post. 



Comments